Sunday, November 9, 2014

Install GBA4iOS on iOS 8.1

Few days ago I was trying to install GBA4iOS on iOS 8.1.
I wanted bad to play Pokemon Emerald, because it's rules all the time, I've played it a lot on real GameBoy Advance console.

But unfortunately no available options without jailbreak was working for me. I mean the official distribution at http://gba4iosapp.com and lots of another sites, requiring change of date and time.

Actually, Apple fixed the bug allowing users to install outdated apps distributing OTA (over-the-air). It made me sad again. I tried to google the solution.

Next in this topic I will show the solution of my problem :) Download and play Pokemon Emerald on your iPhone after reading this guide!

I've found the website called GBA4iOS dot ME. Funny, but right, that's working!

The site is only single page, describing you the whole long path to get GBA4iOS (thank you, Apple).
It requires only your mobile phone, no additional software or even Desktop PC required. The guide is working for iPhone and iPad very well!

I spoilered this secret site enough, so follow that link http://gba4ios.me and instruction and remember to say "Thank you" in comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment